JAST : Jurnal Aplikasi Sains dan Teknologi, ISSN 2548-7981 (online) is a community service journal as a medium of communication and information on community service in a broad sense, environment and natural resources. Each text of the article will be reviewed by a double blind review method.
JAST has been accredited at SINTA ranked 4, with No. SK: 10 / E / KPT / 2019 concerning "Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Penguatan Riset dan Pengembangan KEMENRISTEK Tentang Hasil Akreditasi Jurnal Ilmiah Periode II Tahun 2019". Date of Decree. April 4, 2019. Accreditation is valid for 5 years starting from Volume 1 no 1 in 2017 to Volume 5 no 2 in 2021
Paper topics that can be published in JAST are as follows:
1. Small and Medium Enterprises (UKM) or community economic empowerment
2. Application of Bioenergy Technology
3. Environmental Management;
4. Natural Resource Processing
5. Workshop and Training for the community
This journal registered in the system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) prefix 10.33366.
JAST is published twice a year every June and December, published by UNITRI PRESS, University of Tribhuwana Tunggadewi Malang. Abstracts and full text that have been published on the JAST website can be read and downloaded for free.
Already have a Username/Password for JAST : Jurnal Aplikasi Sains dan Teknologi? go to LOGIN
|No announcements have been published.|
Jurnal JAST Vol. 5 No. 2, 2021 contains ten papers with the author's diversity came from :
- Universitas Brawijaya
- Universitas Tribhuwana Tunggadewi
- Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Banyuwangi
- Universitas Islam Kadiri
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Universitas Widyagama
- Akademi Farmasi Surabaya
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang