1. All manuscript shall be written in Indonesian or English and submitted online via journal website on jurnal.unitri.ac.id/index.php/jast, if you encountered any difficulties, contact us thru [email protected]
2. Manuscript shall be formatted in two column using 12 pt Times New Roman font type, 1.15 space in the A4 paper, justify alignment in a maximum number of 20 pages. All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word at least 2007 version.
3. The title must be written in title case and should be in 12 pt font size, bold, capital, center alignment, and maximum 20 words.
4. Author’s name shall be in 11 pts garamond font size, centered alignment, and without an academic degree.
5. Correspondence’s address includes an email address, name, and address of correspondence’s affiliation or institution origin written in 10 pt font size and centered alignment.
6. The abstract should be written in both English and Indonesian in one paragraph consists of maximum 300 words. The abstract should explain the purpose, method, and the result of the research concisely.
7. Keywords are any terms related to the general issue(s) of the articles and written maximumly 5 keywords.
8. Systematic for research article are:
- Introduction is a part consists of a background of the study, literature review as a basis of the research issue, hypotheses, and the purpose of the study. This part shall be presented in the form of the paragraph and with no title part.
- Method is a part consists of the design of the research, subject, instrument, data collection procedure, and data analysis
- Main Work. This section describes or contains terms or models (for services, new skills, new socio-cultural), dimensions and specifications (for goods / equipment) which are the main works of activities as solutions that are directly or indirectly accepted by the public
- Work Review. In this section, the author describes: the advantages and disadvantages of the work mentioned in the Main Work are harmonized with the conditions of small / medium enterprises, communities or consumers. Also conveyed the level of difficulty in the implementation or creation and opportunities for problems. If possible, new work can be delivered in accordance with the development and needs of the community
- Impact and Benefits of Activities. In this section, the author describes the social or cultural changes of partners using performance indicators commonly used in their respective scientific fields
- Conclusion. part answers the aforementioned hypotheses, research purpose, findings, and discussion as well as the expected suggestions for the future research. Conclusion shall be written in a paragraph
- Acknowledgment (Optional). Recognize those who helped in the research, especially funding supporter of your research. Include individuals who have assisted you in your study: Advisors, Financial supporters, or may another supporter, i.e. Proofreaders, Typists, and Suppliers, who may have given materials. Do not acknowledge one of the authors names.
- Reference, all the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals at least 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should has at least 10 references.
9. Systematic for review article are: title; author’s name; correspondence address, abstract, keywords, introduction (no title); main discussion (could be divided into several sub-discussion); conclusion; acknowledgment (optional); references.
10. Table: table shall be clearly identified using number and title above the table in bold font, 11 pt font, left alignment. The table shall be positioned in left-right alignment. The first letter in the table shall be capitalized, except phrases. Table’s data shall be written in single space, 10 pt font. The table shall be presented only in horizontal line and shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
11. Figure: Figure shall be presented in average to high resolution and identified using number and title under the figure and written in bold font 11pt left alignment. Figure shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
12. Citation and Reference are written according to the IEEE Reference style. The references shall be ordered based on alphabetical and chronological order. We recommend to use reference manager application such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. Below are the example of References written according to the IEEE style.
 Assira, James, (1999). “Are They Speaking English in Japan?” Journal of Business Communication 36. 4: 72.
 “Buying Asian Supplies on the Net,” Los Angeles Times, 12 February 2007, sec. D3.
 Eurotec, (2008). 2008 Annual Report. New York: Eurotec, Inc.
 Graves, Holly. “Prospecting Online.” Business Week, 17 November 2009, 43–45.
 Intel–Company Capsule.” Hoover's Online. 8 March 2009. <http:// www.hoovers. com/ capsules/ 13787. html>.
 Kuntz, Sonja. (2008). Moving Beyond Benefits. Our Changing Workforce. Ed. Randolf Jacobson. New York : Citadel Press,. 213–227
 Morales, George H. (2008). “The Economic Pressures on Industrialized Nations in a Global Economy.” Ph.D. diss., University of San Diego, 2008. Abstract in Dissertation Abstracts International , 52, p. 5436C-5437C.
 Myers, Charles. (2008). “HMOs in Today's Environment.” Conference on Medical Insurance Solutions, Chicago, IL.
 Norwalk, Preston. “Training Managers to Help Employees Accept Change.” Business Line 17 September 2009 <http://www.busline.com/news>.
 Toller, Miriam, dan Jay Fielding. (1998). Global Business for Smaller Companies. Rocklin, Calif.: Prima Publishing.
 U.S. Department of Defense. (2009). Stretching Research Dollars: Survival Advice for Universities and Government Labs. Washington, D.C.: GPO.
 E. E. Reber, R. L. Mitchell, and C. J. Carter, (1968). "Oxygen absorption in the Earth's atmosphere," Aerospace Corp., Los Angeles, CA, Tech. Rep. TR-0200 (4230-46)
 S. L. Talleen. (1996, Apr.). The Intranet Architecture: Managing information in the new paradigm. Amdahl Corp., Sunnyvale, CA. [Online]. Available: http://www.amdahl.com/ doc/products/bsg/intra/ infra/html.
 D. Ebehard and E. Voges, (1984). “Digital single sideband detection for interferometric sensors,” presented at the 2nd Int. Conf. Optical Fiber Sensors, Stuttgart, Germany
 Process Corp., Framingham, MA. Intranets: Internet technologies deployed behind the firewall for corporate productivity. Presented at INET96 Annu. Meeting. [Online]. Available: http://home.process.com/ Intranets/wp2.htp
14. All issues regarding permission of citation or software utilization during the process of paper or any issues regarding Intellectual Property Rights related to the author including its legal consequences will be the responsible of the author.
15. The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
16. All manuscripts submitted will not be in charge (free of charge). But if accepted and published, the author will be charged in accordance with the author fees.
Author guidelines in Bahasa Indonesia can be downloaded HERE
Below is the manuscript template, you can download it HERE
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication: 350000.00 (IDR)
When we decide to accept and publish your article after the peer-review process, you have to pay IDR 350,000. Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs (Turnitin plagiarism checker, peer reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaning and archiving). This amount not including hardcopy of print journal. The fee covers DOI registration for each paper.
If you want to order hardcopy journal, you can add a fee of IDR 50.000, then you will get 2 journal books and free shipping costs.
However, The Article Publication Fee will not apply for a paper with authors from two different countries or more.
If author do not have funds to pay such fees, author will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work. The author should clearly declare that he/she asks for a waiver in the comments to the Editor box during their submission.
Author should pay the article processing and publication fees via bank transfer (after receiving the article acceptance e-mail from us) to:
UNIVERSITAS TRIBHUWANA TUNGGADEWI SEKOLAH
Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Account number: 8833 388 779
Please send the receipt to confirm the payment via WA (085797094724) or to email : [email protected]
(subject: [Payment]) and enclose this information:
(Your) Full Name :
Bank Name :
Bank Account Number :
Account Holder :
Your Postal Address :
Mobile (Phone) Number :