Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Reka Buana : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Sipil dan Teknik Kimia?Go to Login Start New Submission
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission should not been published, submitted for publication elsewhere, or extended version of previously published papers in conferences and/ or journals
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format (*.doc, *.docx) as the template, that can be found here
The procedure for writing the article have been refer to the Instructions to Authors which can be found at Author Guidelines
- It used of a tool such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero for reference management and formatting, and have choosen the IEEE reference style
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Author has read and agree to journal policies before proceeding with their submission
Reka Buana : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Sipil dan Teknik Kimia allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to its articles' full texts and allows readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. Finally, the journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
- Authors are allowed to archive their submitted article in an open access repository
- Authors are allowed to archive the final published article in an open access repository with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Generic License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.